Monday, March 26, 2012

Lunch at The Kitchen Outfitters

I was walking around Naples and I was a bit hungry on a Sunday afternoon. As I walked by Kitchen Outfitters next to the Naples Laundromat on 2nd street, I saw a Menu board Outside. I was curious. I always thought Kitchen Outfitters just sold Kitchen Equipment and taught cooking Classes, I never knew they served food. I saw that the today`s special was Korean Short Rib Tacos. I went inside to order and as I was waiting for my order I walked around the store. I was pleasantly surprised to see not Only do they sell Kitchen Gear and Offer Cooking Classes, they also had an impressive full Menu of a Variety of things. They have Sandwiches, Lattes, Coffee, Sliders, Hot dogs, Cookies, cakes, they even had fresh avocados for a $1 each, great deal! They had a variety of water & sodas as well. They had coconut water and Old Fashion Soda`s in Glass Bottles!!! They also had a great variety of Beer & wine at a reasonable price.
With my order, I got a Free drink of my choice. I decided to try the Coconut water that is all the rage right now. Bad choice, one sip and I could not throw that full can of Coconut water in the trash fast enough. Gross, I will never drink that crap again! However the Korean Short Rib Tacos were very tasty. Sweet, spicy, crunchy, fresh and good. I would like a little more hot sauce on them, but I got them to go and could not garnish them the way I wanted them.
I will definitely be back soon. I want to try a few of their sandwiches, a few beer selections and grab a few wine specials, hec, I might even take a Cooking Class!!

(Photos Below)













http://kitchenoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horny Corner of Long Beach, Belmont Shore California USA

Horny Corner of Long Beach, Belmont Shore California USA
Click Group Photo for Calendar of Events

It`s Shore Life YouTube Video Channel

New & Old School Horny Corner Photos

Belmont Shore Avon Lady

Belmont Shore Avon Lady
Order Online - Delivered Right to your Door

Roy & Kat`s Wedding: as Seen on E! The Girls Next Door - Season 5

Roy & Kat`s Wedding: as Seen on E! The Girls Next Door - Season 5
Click Photo for Info

Roy`s Ebay Store

Signature Laurel

Signature Laurel
LBC Local Artist

The Kayak Kafe

The Kayak Kafe
aka: Alfredo`s